If you have a three-year-old kid who has started learning new skills, a training bike will also be ideal to improve and learn new skills. The best bikes for 3-year-olds are designed to enable kids to learn coordination, steering and balancing skills before they move on to big bikes.
These bikes are made from non-toxic materials and feature ergonomic designs that ensure your kids have comfortable and fun rides. Depending on the age of your kid you can choose to go for pedal-less bikes or pedaled ones.
More detail and price on Amazon.com
- This sporty bike for boys and girls comes with a bell, a water bottle, training wheels, and a quick release seat post which makes it easy to adjust the height of the seat (with carrying handle on 12-14-16 inch)
- Easy to put together! 95% of the bike is assembled, leaving only the need to install the training wheels, pedals, handlebar and saddle. All assembly tools are included. Features cushioned seat and high back
- Also features a sturdy steel frame, a one-piece crank, ball bearing drive shaft, a full chain guard and steel wheels with pneumatic rubber 2.4″ wide knobby tires featuring a custom Royal Baby tread
- The combination of a front caliper brake and rear coaster brake gives many options for learning to stop
- Includes Water bottle and cage, bell, assembly tools, and HEAVY DUTY training wheels.BPA free water bottle and cage
Ride in Style
RoyalBaby bikes are designed with style in mind. The details set this bike apart includet: The stars on the grips, custom RoyalBaby tire tread, and the functional yet unique training wheels. All these features make for one cool bike.
RoyalBaby also keeps safety in mind. The training wheels are designed to dampen noise which improves hearing and awareness. The fully enclosed chain guard keeps fingers safe and flanged grips help prevent hands from sliding off the bars.
Safety and Functionality Combined: RoyalBaby bikes come packed with features that make biking safe and fun. Safety features include a fully enclosed chain guard, safety grips, and heavy duty training wheels.
Experts in Kids Bicycles: No adult bicycles, No Tricycles. RoyalBaby concentrates strictly on kids bicycles. This focus helps push innovation in kids bike design leading to a better product for young riders.
Get Out, Get Moving: Biking is a great way to explore and stay healthy.
Let you kids learn new skills with these top best bikes for 3-year-olds while they have fun at the same time. Designed for kids starting 18 months and have, these bikes have ergonomic designs that ensure your kids are comfortable at all times.
With adjustable seats and handlebars, and balancing wheels your kids are going to improve their skills as they grow and transition to bigger bikes. Moreover, these bikes have a solid construction and can be passed down to other kids for several years.